
This is my little craft nook (there's more down below) that has been sitting collecting clutter and dust for over a year now. I will be organizing it this week so I can get back to my creativity again. It's been way too long.
As I go through my arts and craft supplies, I'll be listing the items I don't want or need anymore on EBAY and ETSY. There are so many projects I will not start so I will not need those items anymore. So be on a lookout for those listings. There might be something there you've been looking for.
When I'm FINALLY organized in that area, I will complete unfinished projects and eventually start new ones. Those projects will be listed on ETSY and will be given as gifts. As I work on these projects, I will be posting photos of my progress. I hope you enjoy my journey through these postings of my WIP (Works In Progress).
I cross stitch, make dolls, alter journals, and create other altered art.
As I go through my arts and craft supplies, I'll be listing the items I don't want or need anymore on EBAY and ETSY. There are so many projects I will not start so I will not need those items anymore. So be on a lookout for those listings. There might be something there you've been looking for.
When I'm FINALLY organized in that area, I will complete unfinished projects and eventually start new ones. Those projects will be listed on ETSY and will be given as gifts. As I work on these projects, I will be posting photos of my progress. I hope you enjoy my journey through these postings of my WIP (Works In Progress).
I cross stitch, make dolls, alter journals, and create other altered art.
No comments:
Post a Comment