Small steps... That's what I'm doing now to get back to the creating mode again. I collaged this postcard for my swap partner at Swap-Bot. At this website you sign up for swaps and send those items to your swap partner(s). I created this postcard for the Custom-made for YOU! postcard swap on August 5, 2010 and sent it to my swap partner in Singapore on August 6, 2010.
I used the following:
- White Cardstock Paper for the back.
- Pink and purple dolka-dot Scrapbooking Paper.
- Dolly Dingle Paper Doll
- Scrapbook Letter Stickers
- Craft Glue
- Gloss Medium & Varnish
I had fun creating again after what life threw at me and my family this year.
(Special note: My husband commited suicide in July of this year after being separated from each other since November of 2009. I was devistated because I still loved him and he is the father of all my children. Now I'm just numb and angry.)

2 comments:
Mary I am so sorry to hear about your husband but happy to see you are creating again. Life is full of surprises and curve balls it is up to us to use them for the better or worst.
You seem like a very strong women by looking through your blog, this too will pass and you will only remember all the good times.
I will be keeping you and your children in my thoughts.
Much Love,
Crystal (HouseOfHearts ~ SwapBot)
I do love this girl;!!God bless you from a swapbot friend!
Post a Comment