Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Autumn...


Autumn is my favorite season of the year. The beautiful colors of the leaves as they change... The sweet smells... The season I was born in....etc. Because of our wacky weather here this year, I saw some of the leaves changing colors last month. Can you believe it?!! Wow... Talk about being confused.

Well... To get an early start on this season, I joined the Autumn ATC Swap! at Swap-Bot.com. I had a blast creating these cards. I drew the leaves and little girl, cut them out, and glued them to the cards. The word Autumn on both cards are scrapbooking stickers. And the background is scrapbooking paper. The first one was sent to my swap partner in New Hampshire and the second one to Oregon. I can't wait to read their comments after recieving them.... and your comments after reading this post. :)

Have a wonderful day my blog readers....

6 comments:

Debi said...

I love Autumn also... I need to get out my fall decorations.
Love the atc's

Zilliah said...

Lovely autumn-y feel to both of these, great job!

-zilliah (from the Follow me! (Craft blogging) swap)

blueberries in the fields said...

hi Mary, thanks so much for dropping by, it is good to see you again. you should pay a little visit to my daughter's blog. if you love the little painted bunny doll, she is giving another one to celebrate her third year anniversary of her blog and etsy shop. see details in my blog. ^_^
have a lovely week end
monique

Anonymous said...

Those autumn cards are really nicely done! I like the whimsical feel of the second one in particular. But then, I like the simplicity of the leaves on the first one, too.

I've followed your blog with Google Reader, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

(SaintUrsula from Swap-Bot, here from the Follow That Art Blog swap.)

Meg said...

My favourite season is autumn too, and I love what you have done with these ATCs. They are so whimsical especially the second one.

I would love to see more of your works (:

Mag x (swapbot)
Follow that Art Blog

Stars & Sprites said...

Very nice desing!
I'm always sad when September comes because I miss the summer, the lazy days of August, the flowers of my garden...but then colors, smells and sounds of autumn make me change my mind.

Fede (Swap-bot)