Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn Leaves ATC Swap


I created this ATC and another one for the "Autumn Leaves" ATC swap on Swat-Bot. I totally forgot to scan the other card before I sent it off to my swap partner in California. It looks totally different than this one and it even has a quote on it that reads "Nothing remains Constant except for change itself". I thought that one was perfect for Autumn. Maybe I'll ask her to take a photo of it for me when she receives it. I sent the one pictured above to my swap partner in New Hampshire.

I created another card for my mother-in-law for her birthday. It was of a fairy and it read "Imagination". She absolutely loved it. We went to the Children's Museum to celebrate both of our birthdays. The kids had a blast. It was nice to have a good visit with them after the death of their son...my husband.


No comments: