Hello my lovely bloggers...
What a lovely day to sit down and type for a little bit. A lot goes on in my life with 3 little ones.
My son, JJ, is in the 4th grade and learning quite a bit. Hey... He's actually sitting down and reading. That is so nice to see. Reading is his weak spot and I'm so glad he's working on getting better at it. :)
My daughter, HZ, just turned 2 on Thanksgiving. She is cute at times with the things she does... like dancing and playing with her babies. However, she has reached the terrable 2's and the temper tantrums and screaming are getting worse. To top it off she has a sensory issue and hates to be touched at times. I've figured out how to taper down these issues for each situation. Thank goodness.
My baby girl, IZ, will be 6 months next week and had just broke in her first tooth this week. FINALLY! She has been teething since one month... Biting everything in site. She is breastfed and hates the bottle. I just started her on some baby food and cereal. She absolutely loves it. She is still learning how to manouver the food in her mouth so she can swallow it. She is so sweet and bright-eyed.
Me...
I made a Christmas Tree ATC and sent if off to my swap partner in California. However... Once again... I FORGOT to scan it before sending it off. Bummer. I had fun making it, glitter and all.
I will be making some fleece blankets for my children for Christmas. First time ever. Links to patterns would be greatly appreciated. :) I hope that I have fun and don't forget to take pictures also.
As you can tell, I put up a nice Christmas background for my blog. What a nice touch for the season.
I put a bunch of baby clothes on ebay. If you have a baby girl in your life, come take a peak at my listings. It will be sad to see all these go, but with my circumstances, I will not be having anymore children.
Have a lovely day...

2 comments:
What a sweet photo of you all!
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment