Sorry that I have not blogged in so long. I've been so busy lately... esp. with summer activities for the kiddos. Library Activities, Bowling, Family Get-Togethers, Birthday Parties, etc. My youngest sister got married last month also. It was a beautiful wedding. We FINALLY made it to the zoo yesterday. Lots of people there. I have not gone there since my son was a year old... He's almost 11. We all had fun for the most part. I'll post photos soon.
With all this, there has been no time for me to do any arts and crafts. I FINALLY pulled out my sewing machine, but found out that the pedal is gone. It must be packed away in another box somewhere. Very frustrating. There are many projects that needs to be done and I STILL cannot do them. Hopefully the next blog post, there will be some craft updates.
With all this, there has been no time for me to do any arts and crafts. I FINALLY pulled out my sewing machine, but found out that the pedal is gone. It must be packed away in another box somewhere. Very frustrating. There are many projects that needs to be done and I STILL cannot do them. Hopefully the next blog post, there will be some craft updates.

1 comment:
Im a new follower from MBC---
Great ideas...I have just started Loom knitting and I love it! I think....lol
Love your blog
Post a Comment