Here are 2 ATC's I made for the Christian Quote ATC swap on Swap-Bot. They were sent to my swap partners in Texas and Oregon.
I used the following materials to make these cards:
- Cardstock Paper
- Magazine Clippings
- Printer Paper and Ink for Quotes
- Watercolors
- Craft Glue
- Gloss Finish
Last night we attended "Hats Off to Reading" at JJ's school. I took all the kids and they had a blast. First we ate a free dinner from the Olive Garden. Then we went to each designated classrooms and listened to stories read and re-enacted by the teachers. They were hilarious. Everyone was laughing the whole time. These teachers know how to tell a story. They are so talented. After the stories were read, we went back in the cafeteria to have the kids choose a free book for themselves to take home. JJ chose a joke book and HZ chose a peek-a-boo book. It was a good night out with the kids.


1 comment:
I found you thru the etsy forums, i am your newest follower :) id really love it if you also would follow my blog and comment on my post!
www.dramatiquedesigns.blogspot.com
www.dramatiquedesigns.etsy.com
ps very cute blog!
Post a Comment