Here is a lovely ATC I created for my Swap-Bot partner in Michigan.... "hand drawn BUTTERFLY atc". Took me many attempts drawing this butterfly, for I have not drawn butterflies in years. Ain't she just ADORABLE!
Have a lovely day...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Mary, thank you for paying me a visit. It is lovely to meet you.
I have just checked out your lovely blog and your work is lovely. Your butterly is beautiful. Your children are really gorgious and I know that they bring you great joy.
Sorry to hear that you have wrist problems. I broke one of mine a few years ago and I sometimes have to wear a brace, but luckily for me it is my left hand. hugs - Sandra.
2 comments:
Hi Mary, thank you for paying me a visit. It is lovely to meet you.
I have just checked out your lovely blog and your work is lovely. Your butterly is beautiful. Your children are really gorgious and I know that they bring you great joy.
Sorry to hear that you have wrist problems. I broke one of mine a few years ago and I sometimes have to wear a brace, but luckily for me it is my left hand. hugs - Sandra.
Hi Mary, seems as if Blogger wants me to be Anonymous - Sandra.
Post a Comment