I created another Sunflower ATC for a fellow swapper on Swap-Bot. Her partner did not follow through on the swap, so I decided to make and send her one as a replacement. This was her first swap. So, it was only right to do so. It was nice to make another Sunflower ATC because I love sunflowers.
Well... I almost missed my 3rd Blogoversary today. In celebration, there will be a Giveaway this week. So, be on the lookout for my next post so you can enter for a chance to win some goodies.
Speaking of Giveaways... On August 14th, I was the lucky winner of the BlogHer Giveaway on the Swap-Bot Blog. I'm still waiting for my goodies and will post a photo as soon as I receive the wonderful package. The excitement is so overwhelming that I get excited every time the mail truck arrives. Hopefully it arrives soon.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
PS... I am selling some things on ebay to raise some Christmas money to buy my kids some gifts this year. The money that was saved up, was given to my brother and his family to help keep a roof over their head. Thank you.

1 comment:
Hi Mary, dropping by from MBC and following you on GFC. I love all things to do with crafts and DIYs too and it would be awesome to share and inspire each other. I'm glad that your managed to raise some Christmas money!
Summer @ A Happy Mum
Post a Comment