Recently I told you that I was the lucky winner of the BlogHer Giveaway on the Swap-Bot Blog. Well... A couple days ago I recieved that special package in the mail. Boy, did it have a lot of goodies.
- Compact Mirrors
- Buttons
- Temporary Tattoos
- Swap-Bot Postcards & Buttons
- Hand Sanitizer
- Make-Up Bags
- Re-Usable Bag
- and MUCH MORE...
Here are a couple photos of my winnings:
And the part you've been waiting for... A GIVEAWAY for you to celebrate my 3 year Blogoversary. I haven't decided exactly what to give away, but I do have an idea. A few items from my winnings, scrapbooking paper, stickers, and more. Please give me a few days and I'll have a photo and a new post of the giveaway so you can enter. Being a single mom of 3 kiddos can be hectic around here.



No comments:
Post a Comment