Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's GIVEAWAY Time!!!


As promised, I will be hosting a GIVEAWAY for my 3 Year Blogoversary. YAY! The theme is... Art & Craft Samplers. As I was gathering everything up for this giveaway, I noticed there were similarities with the items that were chosen. It was fun to go through some of the containers of supplies.

Are you ready for photos of the prize?

Here they are..... 



Giveaway Prize

Here are the close-up photos.
Just click on them for larger images.

 

Here is a list of the prizes:
  • Cross Stitch Charts
  • Scrapbooking Paper
  • Fabric Fat Quarter
  • Stamping Supplies
  • Mini Composition Book
  • Mini Sharpie Pen
  • Compact Mirror
  • Stickers
  • Postcards
  • Buttons
  • Temporary Tattoos
  • Press-On Nails

Now it's time to enter. Have fun!


4 comments:

Susan Silver said...

Wow, happy third anniversary. My blog just turned one this year. I have been online longer than that, but this is the first blog that really took off!

Jennifer @Miss Maggie's Place said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm stopping by from the Make My Morning blog hop. I hope you'll visit me at miss-maggiesplace.com. ♥

noreen said...

Cross stitch charts for my daughter

Margaret said...

Happy blogiversary! And thanks for commenting on my blog. I love reading your comments!