Hello... My fellow readers and bloggers. I have not cross stitched since April. It's been a long time. PM-Love is Kind has been placed on the back burner once again. Don't mean to... but life gets in the way of relaxing and doing what you love. To me... that's Cross Stitching. Here is a photo of my last update.
![]() |
| Before ~ April 2012 |
Here is what I did this weekend. Not much... but's it's progress. Finished up the swing and did some backstitching (my favorite part) on the little girl's hair bows. After ALL the backstitching is completed, I will stitch the butterflies. This the project will be completed. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but this Precious Momonts piece will be made into a pillow.
| After ~ September 2012 |


6 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad your stitching again. I know I do the same thing when I start reading and can't get back to my needle.
I cannot believe you have not stitched since April, WELCOME BACK! I just took a peak at your cookies for daddy, just lovely, it made me smile!
Hi
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I wish I could help you with the chart but I only had a bit of it and had to make the rest up from the picture!
Your PM wip is so sweet.
Keep stitching!
Your PM is lovely - and you're getting close to a finish. Welcome back to the stitching world.
Great job! The look so adorable. Keep up the stitching :)
This is looking so cute! :D
Post a Comment